How to recover RAW SD card data?
Raw file system is basically a state where your operating system will not be able to recognize the file system of SD card due to certain errors in the operating system or the file system itself. When file system is detected by operating system as raw it prompt some errors like the ones listed below
- “Type of file system is raw”: This error occurs when running the chkdsk operation
- “You need to format the drive before you can use it. Do you want to format it now”
- The used and free memory space is shown as o bytes for raw drive
- The file system of the SD card is written as raw when checked in the partition properties
These all signs indicate that the file system as encountered some problems which makes the SD card into raw format and you will be forced to format them to continue its use. When drive is formatted you lose the entire data that where saved previously. If you don’t have the backup in such cases you situation may be worst than ever before. In such conflicting cases go for Raw SD card recovery that can restore the files you lost due to format of raw SD card.
SD cards are commonly used in Smartphones. There are different types of SD cards like SDSC (Secure Digital Standard Capacity), SDXC (Secure Digital Extended Capacity), SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) and SDIO (Secure Digital Input Output). You can easily recover deleted files from Smartphone easily and quickly.
When does your SD card turns raw and prompts a format error?
- Malware attack: Virus infection is the most common even that cause severe damage on file structures. When the virus spreads around the entire SD card files it can infect all the files and make them inaccessible. Upon connecting this infected SD card to your computer it operating system will not be able to detect the file system and therefore prompts an error to format the drive
- File system corruption: One of the main reasons for raw SD card is file system corruption. When file system is damaged due to any events like software malfunction, spyware infections you get format error. In such situation to make your SD card usable you have to format them which leads to the deletion of all the files stored on your portable storage drive. In case you want to recover data from formatted SD card on Mac, then the best way is to go here - www.recoverformattedsdcard.com/data-from-mac
- Using inappropriate software to convert file system: Companies develop different tools that can help you to convert file system for your SD card. While choosing such a tool user has to be more careful since there is software that can increase your problems by causing some logical damage on SD cards. This logical damage can turn your SD card into raw and tends you to format them.
Whenever the user face all the above mentioned scenarios, the first question arises will be how to recover raw SD card now in easiest way? Don't Panic!!! Here it is... Refer https://www.recoverformattedsdcard.com/corrupted-transcend.html to recover corrupted SD card files
Raw SD card recovery is one of the prominently used tools among users who face data loss since they formatted the SD card due to raw file system. It can restore all data type file deleted from your memory card connected to your Windows and Mac operating system. If you have deleted any images from your SD card then follow this link https://www.recoverformattedsdcard.com/can-i-restore-photos-from-an.html to restore them back. It also facilitates you with a Find option that can arrange the files based on its file attributes. Apart from Windows and Mac there is an Android version that can help you resolve problems regarding SD card format. Read More about this corresponding version
SD card consist of various categories like SDHC, SDSC, SDIO, micro SD, Mini SD card etc. You can restore files from micro SD after formatting them accidentally with the use of this tool. Once the recovery is done you can preview the file before you restore them.
Steps to restore photos from SD card:
Step 1: Download the SD card Recovery tool and install the same in your system. Connect your storage device to the system i.e. your SD card. Then you will get a main screen that consists of three main options among which you need to select the option “Recover Drives”
Step 2: On the next screen select either “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option on deciding the factor of data loss. Select the SD card drive from the next screen.
Step 3: After the files are recovered it is displayed on the new screen select the required file and save it back to any storage device you wish.
Recuperar Tarjeta SD con Formato | Récupérez Carte SD Formatée | Erholen Formatierten SD-Karte | Erholen Formatierten SD-Karte | Recuperare Formattato la Scheda SD | 恢復格式化的SD卡 | フォーマット済みのSDカードを回復 | 포맷 된 SD 카드를 복구 | Herstellen Geformatteerde SD Kaart | Recuperar cartão formatado SD